HOMEOPET TRAVEL ANXIETY FOR DOGS
- Supports and maintains relaxed behaviour in your dog during travel
- Formulated by veterinarians specifically for travel anxiety in dogs
- Travel anxiety may include car sickness, motion sickness as well as fear of travelling
- Non-sedating, non-habit forming and works rapidly
- It generally results in a calmer pet and is easily administered in liquid form
- A natural, 100% plant-based formula with no side effects
- Contians only natural plant and mineral ingredients
- For general anxiety issues, you may wish to use HomeoPet Anxiety
- However, there are circumstances where the two products can work well together - eg plane travel can cause general anxiety as well as motion sickness
- This formula can help relieve travel anxiety symptoms such as dog vomiting, drooling, panting, restlessness or unwanted behaviour
- Great for planes, trains, automobiles and transport to and from various activities or relocations
- Helps prevent unwanted vomitting up as a result of motion sickness
Ingredients and Benefits
- Borate of Sodium (Borax 6c & 30c) For the effects of nausea from motion, motion associated with travel
- Cocculus indicus (Cocculus 6c & 30c) For the effects of motion sickness from disturbance of balance mechanism
- Meadow Saffron (Colchicum Autumnale 6c & 30c) Motion sickness, fear of travel, drooling, fear of travel or motion
- Passion flower (Passiflora 6c & 30c) Calms fear induced by the effects of traveling
- Valerian Root (Valeriana 6c & 30c) Calming effect from over-excitement associated with travel
- For dog use only
Directions For Use
- Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat
- Provide one dose every 15 minutes, for 3 doses, starting 45 minutes before trip
- Provide periodically as needed throughout the journey
- If pet is crated, formula may be dropped around bedding area also
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside, or destination is reached
- For DOG use only
Drops per Dose
Less than 2kg
2 in at least 235ml of water
2 – 10
10 – 30
30 – 40
Below are some helpful tips from HomeoPet to help make car rides more comfortable and safer for your pet, and your family:
- Seat your dog securely in the car, either with a harness, crate or barrier
- For pets with visual motion sickness, putting them down on the floor of the car where they cannot see out can help
- If your pet is not accustomed to travelling, take some short trips, gradually increasing time to get them used to longer rides
- Bring a favourite toy and blanket for comfort
- Your pet should have a very light meal in the three hours before travel - An empty stomach is usually more prone to nausea
- Keep pets hydrated with small amounts of water
- Make frequent stops, allowing pets time to exercise and relieve themselves
- Never leave your pet in the car unattended - they can easily overheat, even when windows are left open
- Always be careful with an open window—pets may jump out at the wrong time or get stuck in them
If your pet does experience motion sickness, use HomeoPet’s Travel Anxiety before you begin your trip
As we face these uncertain times together, your safety and peace of mind is important to us.
We might experience processing delays due to the Melbourne's stage 4 restrictions. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible and we thank you for your patience.
Domestic shipping is experiencing delays as more people are shopping online, which is impacting the Australia Post network. However, they are working hard to minimise delays as much as possible. Please allow a little extra time for delivery.
From our Yarra Valley Boutique:
- the delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- the delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- the delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
Lux Pets offers free shipping on orders over $99* to most metro cities and major regional centres across Australia (excludes oversized items*). Just use the handy shipping calculator to see if your suburb qualifies for free shipping. If you are not eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order. You will be able to see the shipping cost via the shipping calculator before you proceed to payment.
You can choose standard Australia Post delivery or Express Delivery. (Exclusion - Does not Apply to Large or Bulky Items). Express Delivery generally delivers your parcel to you within one business day in CBD areas.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Delivery can take between 2 and 7 business days, dependent on your shipping destination and choice of Standard or Express Services.
How does my order get to me?
We offer secure shipping via Australia Post or alternative carriers. We provide you with a tracking number to keep track of your order and plenty of emails so you can keep track!
What are your shipping destinations?
We ship our products anywhere in Australia. For international inquiries, please email us using the form below prior to purchase, and we can discuss your requirements.
Please note- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Delivery times are indicative only and LuxPets will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times.
Returns, Exchanges and Store Credits
At Lux Pets, we want to ensure your shopping experience is smooth sailing! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are pleased to offer 14 day return, exchange or credit options.
Returns and exchanges
We offer product returns, exchanges or store credits within 14 days of purchase. Items returned after 14 days will not be eligible.
When returning goods for exchange or credit, it is important to call or email us first to discuss your concerns.
All postage costs associated with return goods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To be entitled to a credit or exchange, the item must be returned to us at Lux Pets in its original condition and with the original packaging and tags. Proof of purchase must be provided.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. Lux Pets will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Once your parcel is received, we will inspect it and determine if it is eligible for return and/or exchange. Based on approval of your claim, Lux Pets will send you a replacement product or provide you with a credit code. Refunds and credits exclude delivery costs, which cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be considered for damaged or defective goods, but not change of mind, or because your pet chooses not to use the product. We do not refund if a item does not fit your pet. We are happy to size exchange ( Each item has sizing on each listing to ensure best fit for your pet)