HOMEOPET SKIN AND COAT FOR DOGS AND CATS
- A 100% natural, plant-based solution for dogs that have itchy conditions
- Promotes overall skin health for dogs that have irritated skin that they may lick or chew
- Works on the underlying causes of itchy skin rather than just working on the symptoms
- Works rapidly - results noticeable within a few days
- No unwanted side effects
- For dog use only
- Easy to administer in a liquid form
- Minimum of 450 drops per bottle
Common Causes of Dog Skin Problems
- Food allergies
- Seasonal allergies/seasonal changes
- Skin infections
- Grooming products
- Hormonal or metabolic issues
- Urica ur, Rhus tox, Pulex irr, Staphysag, Sulphur 6c & 30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica Urens 6c & 30c) - For small blisters
- Poison Oak (Rhus Toxicodendron 6c & 30c) - For pruritic skin associated with rash, dog itchy skin or cat itchy skin
- Common Flea (Pulex Irritans 6c & 30c) - For prickly itching
- Stavesacre (Staphysagria 6c & 30c) - For violent scratching resulting in thick scabs and eczema
- Sublimated Sulphur (Sulphur 6c & 30c) - For scratching resulting in scabs and eczema
Instructions For Use
- Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat
- Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases – one dose every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses may be provided
- When an improvement is seen, decrease dosing to twice daily, then once daily - readminister as needed
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
- For dog use only
- Contact you veterinarian if problems persist
Drops per dose
2 in at least 235ml of water
Lux Pets offers free shipping on orders over $50* to most metro cities and major regional centres across Australia (excludes oversized items*). Just use the handy shipping calculator to see if your suburb qualifies for free shipping. If you are not eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order. You will be able to see the shipping cost via the shipping calculator before you proceed to payment.
You can choose standard Australia Post delivery or Express Delivery. (Exclusion - Does not Apply to Large or Bulky Items). Express Delivery generally delivers your parcel to you within one business day in CBD areas.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Delivery can take between 2 and 7 business days, dependent on your shipping destination and choice of Standard or Express Services.
How does my order get to me?
We offer secure shipping via Australia Post or alternative carriers. We provide you with a tracking number to keep track of your order and plenty of emails so you can keep track!
What are your shipping destinations?
We ship our products anywhere in Australia. For international inquiries, please email us using the form below prior to purchase, and we can discuss your requirements.
Delivery times are indicative only and LuxPets will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times.
Returns, Exchanges and Store Credits
At Lux Pets, we want to ensure your shopping experience is smooth sailing! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are pleased to offer 14 day return, exchange or credit options.
Returns and exchanges
We offer product returns, exchanges or store credits within 14 days of purchase. Items returned after 14 days will not be eligible.
When returning goods for exchange or credit, it is important to call or email us first to discuss your concerns.
To be entitled to a credit or exchange, the item must be returned to us at Lux Pets in its original condition and with the original packaging and tags. Proof of purchase must be provided.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. Lux Pets will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Once your parcel is received, we will inspect it and determine if it is eligible for return and/or exchange. Based on approval of your claim, Lux Pets will send you a replacement product or provide you with a credit code. Refunds and credits exclude delivery costs, which cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be considered for damaged or defective goods or incorrect size ordered, but not change of mind or because your pet chooses not to use the product.