HOMEOPET JOINT PLUS FOR DOGS
- A natural plant based product designed to increase mobility and enhance the joint health of canines
- Ageing pets often need a helping hand when it comes to pain or stiffness, however younger pets can also benefit from this formula
- Younger pets can experience over-exertion and muscle tension for many reasons, including having suffered an injury
- Older dogs often experience stiffness in the joints caused by inflammation, arthritis, or other degenerative conditions
- This formula can help relieve inflammation, and improvemobility
- All-natural ingredients with no nasty side-effects
- The liquid drops can be used alongside pharmaceuticals and other treatments
- Developed by Veterinarians
- Leopard’s Bane (Arnica Montana 6c & 30c)- Arthritic pains associated with injury
- Poison Oak (Rhus Toxicodendron 6c & 30c)- Arthritic pains exaggerated in cold, damp weather
- Pot Marigold (Calendula Officinalis 6c & 30c)- Pain, where injury is the cause, exaggerated in damp, heavy weather
- For dog use only
Arnica, Rhus tox, Hypericum, Calendula, Hammamelis, Lathyrus sat, Aconitum nap 6c & 30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water
Instructions For Use
- Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat
- Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases – one dose every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses may be provided
- When an improvement is seen, decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily
- Re-administer as needed
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
- Contact your veterinarian if symptoms persist
- Dosage applies per canine weight
- For dog use only
Drops per dose
2 in at least 235ml of water
As we face these uncertain times together, your safety and peace of mind is important to us.
We might experience processing delays due to the Melbourne's stage 4 restrictions. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible and we thank you for your patience.
Domestic shipping is experiencing delays as more people are shopping online, which is impacting the Australia Post network. However, they are working hard to minimise delays as much as possible. Please allow a little extra time for delivery.
From our Yarra Valley Boutique:
- the delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- the delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- the delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
Lux Pets offers free shipping on orders over $99* to most metro cities and major regional centres across Australia (excludes oversized items*). Just use the handy shipping calculator to see if your suburb qualifies for free shipping. If you are not eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order. You will be able to see the shipping cost via the shipping calculator before you proceed to payment.
You can choose standard Australia Post delivery or Express Delivery. (Exclusion - Does not Apply to Large or Bulky Items). Express Delivery generally delivers your parcel to you within one business day in CBD areas.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Delivery can take between 2 and 7 business days, dependent on your shipping destination and choice of Standard or Express Services.
How does my order get to me?
We offer secure shipping via Australia Post or alternative carriers. We provide you with a tracking number to keep track of your order and plenty of emails so you can keep track!
What are your shipping destinations?
We ship our products anywhere in Australia. For international inquiries, please email us using the form below prior to purchase, and we can discuss your requirements.
Please note- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Delivery times are indicative only and LuxPets will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times.
Returns, Exchanges and Store Credits
At Lux Pets, we want to ensure your shopping experience is smooth sailing! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are pleased to offer 14 day return, exchange or credit options.
Returns and exchanges
We offer product returns, exchanges or store credits within 14 days of purchase. Items returned after 14 days will not be eligible.
When returning goods for exchange or credit, it is important to call or email us first to discuss your concerns.
All postage costs associated with return goods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To be entitled to a credit or exchange, the item must be returned to us at Lux Pets in its original condition and with the original packaging and tags. Proof of purchase must be provided.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. Lux Pets will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Once your parcel is received, we will inspect it and determine if it is eligible for return and/or exchange. Based on approval of your claim, Lux Pets will send you a replacement product or provide you with a credit code. Refunds and credits exclude delivery costs, which cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be considered for damaged or defective goods, but not change of mind, or because your pet chooses not to use the product. We do not refund if a item does not fit your pet. We are happy to size exchange ( Each item has sizing on each listing to ensure best fit for your pet)