HOMEOPET DIGESTIVE UPSETS FOR DOGS
- A fast acting liquid formula to help underlying digestive issues and subsequent symptoms
- Clinically proven and works rapidly within hours
- Easily administered in liquid drops
- Specifically formulated for digestive problems and is an appetite stimulant and digestive strengthener
- Works to normalise the digestive system and relieve irritable bowel syndrome
- Can be used in conjunction with other nutrients and supplements
- It not necessary to continue using the product if your pet is not displaying any symptoms
- Min. 450 drops per bottle
Signs of Digestive Stress
- Your pet may be retching, experiencing a loss of appetite, regurgitate food or they may throw up 20 minutes after eating
- Other common issues may include types of irritable bowel problems or diarrhea, vomiting, or constipation
- As digestive issues in pets can be very serious and may be the result of life-threatening problems your pet should be diagnosed correctly by a veterinarian before commencing use of this formula
- Arg nit, Nux Vomica, Colocynthis, Hypericum, Pulsatilla, Veratrum alb, 6c & 30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water
- Silver Nitrate (Argentum Nitricum 6c & 30c) - Mucous inflammation, eructations
- Bitter Cucumber (Colocynthis 6c & 30c) - Severe colic, irritability, dysentery, jelly-like stools
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum 6c & 30c) - To calm upset stomach
- Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla 6c & 30c) - Vomiting, pain, lack of thirst, distended abdomen
- White Hellebore (Veratrum Album 6c & 30c) - Diarrhea, vomiting, vomiting, nausea, and abdomen sensitive to pressure
Instructions For Use
- Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat
- Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases – one dose every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses may be provided
- When an improvement is seen, decrease dosing to twice daily, then once daily - readminister as needed
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
- Dosage applies per canine weight
- For dog use only
Drops per dose
2 in at least 235ml of water
As we face these uncertain times together, your safety and peace of mind is important to us.
We might experience processing delays due to the Melbourne's stage 4 restrictions. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible and we thank you for your patience.
Domestic shipping is experiencing delays as more people are shopping online, which is impacting the Australia Post network. However, they are working hard to minimise delays as much as possible. Please allow a little extra time for delivery.
From our Yarra Valley Boutique:
- the delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- the delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- the delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
Lux Pets offers free shipping on orders over $99* to most metro cities and major regional centres across Australia (excludes oversized items*). Just use the handy shipping calculator to see if your suburb qualifies for free shipping. If you are not eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order. You will be able to see the shipping cost via the shipping calculator before you proceed to payment.
You can choose standard Australia Post delivery or Express Delivery. (Exclusion - Does not Apply to Large or Bulky Items). Express Delivery generally delivers your parcel to you within one business day in CBD areas.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Delivery can take between 2 and 7 business days, dependent on your shipping destination and choice of Standard or Express Services.
How does my order get to me?
We offer secure shipping via Australia Post or alternative carriers. We provide you with a tracking number to keep track of your order and plenty of emails so you can keep track!
What are your shipping destinations?
We ship our products anywhere in Australia. For international inquiries, please email us using the form below prior to purchase, and we can discuss your requirements.
Please note- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Delivery times are indicative only and LuxPets will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times.
Returns, Exchanges and Store Credits
At Lux Pets, we want to ensure your shopping experience is smooth sailing! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are pleased to offer 14 day return, exchange or credit options.
Returns and exchanges
We offer product returns, exchanges or store credits within 14 days of purchase. Items returned after 14 days will not be eligible.
When returning goods for exchange or credit, it is important to call or email us first to discuss your concerns.
All postage costs associated with return goods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To be entitled to a credit or exchange, the item must be returned to us at Lux Pets in its original condition and with the original packaging and tags. Proof of purchase must be provided.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. Lux Pets will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Once your parcel is received, we will inspect it and determine if it is eligible for return and/or exchange. Based on approval of your claim, Lux Pets will send you a replacement product or provide you with a credit code. Refunds and credits exclude delivery costs, which cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be considered for damaged or defective goods, but not change of mind, or because your pet chooses not to use the product. We do not refund if a item does not fit your pet. We are happy to size exchange ( Each item has sizing on each listing to ensure best fit for your pet)