Alqo Wasi Games of Bones Alpaca Dog Jumper - Nude
Our Crossroads alpaca dog sweater is the perfect addition to your furry friend’s cold-weather wardrobe. Sophisticated yet playful with its multicolored pattern, this pullover is made from alpaca fiber and was designed with comfort in mind.
- Handcrafted from alpaca fiber blends
- Soft and warm to the touch
- Not itchy & hypoallergenic
- Leash opening
– Model Gloria is a Mini Dachshund size XS and is wearing the Grey Crossroads
- Model Ramona is a French Bulldog Size M and is wearing the Navy Crossroads
This garment has been designed thinking of the well-being of your pet.
Dispatching 3rd July.
- FREE SHIPPING ON AUS ORDERS OVER $99*
- AFTERPAY AVAILABLE
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
50% Alpaca, 45 % Acrylic, 5% Wool.
Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fiber blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognizes alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fibre and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibres.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibres.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.