Alqo Wasi Preppy Blue Alpaca Dog Jumper
Our Preppy alpaca dog sweater is the perfect addition to your furry friend’s cold-weather wardrobe.
Preppy style is all about a classic, clean, and collegiate appearance. If you’re the kind of pup that prefers to look classy rather than rugged, the Preppy Blue alpaca dog sweater could be right for you!
The V-neck Alpaca sweater is distinguished by dashed line motifs in camel, creating a dynamic and eye-catching aesthetic for your pet´s casual looks.
- Handcrafted from alpaca fibre blends
- Soft and warm to the touch
- Not itchy & hypoallergenic
- Leash opening
– Model Kira is a Miniature Poodle Puppy Size XXS
– Model Jagger is a Miniature Bull Terrier Size L
This garment has been designed thinking on the well-being of your pet.
Dispatching end of July.
NOTE: JUMPERS RUN LARGE
- FREE SHIPPING ON AUS ORDERS OVER $99*
- AFTERPAY AVAILABLE
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
50% Alpaca, 45 % Acrylic, 5% Wool.
Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fiber blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognizes alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fibre and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibres.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibres.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.