Alqo Wasi Games of Bones Alpaca Dog Jumper - Nude
Our Crossroads alpaca dog sweater is the perfect addition to your furry friend’s cold-weather wardrobe. Sophisticated yet playful with its multicolored pattern, this pullover is made from alpaca fiber and was designed with comfort in mind.
- Handcrafted from alpaca fiber blends
- Soft and warm to the touch
- Not itchy & hypoallergenic
- Leash opening
– Model Gloria is a Mini Dachshund size XS and is wearing the Grey Crossroads
- Model Ramona is a French Bulldog Size M and is wearing the Navy Crossroads
This garment has been designed thinking of the well-being of your pet.
Dispatching 3rd July.
50% Alpaca, 45 % Acrylic, 5% Wool.
Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fiber blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognizes alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fibre and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibres.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibres.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.
As we face these uncertain times together, your safety and peace of mind is important to us.
We might experience processing delays due to the Melbourne's stage 4 restrictions. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible and we thank you for your patience.
Domestic shipping is experiencing delays as more people are shopping online, which is impacting the Australia Post network. However, they are working hard to minimise delays as much as possible. Please allow a little extra time for delivery.
From our Yarra Valley Boutique:
- the delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- the delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- the delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
Lux Pets offers free shipping on orders over $99* to most metro cities and major regional centres across Australia (excludes oversized items*). Just use the handy shipping calculator to see if your suburb qualifies for free shipping. If you are not eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order. You will be able to see the shipping cost via the shipping calculator before you proceed to payment.
You can choose standard Australia Post delivery or Express Delivery. (Exclusion - Does not Apply to Large or Bulky Items). Express Delivery generally delivers your parcel to you within one business day in CBD areas.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Delivery can take between 2 and 7 business days, dependent on your shipping destination and choice of Standard or Express Services.
How does my order get to me?
We offer secure shipping via Australia Post or alternative carriers. We provide you with a tracking number to keep track of your order and plenty of emails so you can keep track!
What are your shipping destinations?
We ship our products anywhere in Australia. For international inquiries, please email us using the form below prior to purchase, and we can discuss your requirements.
Please note- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Delivery times are indicative only and LuxPets will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times.
Returns, Exchanges and Store Credits
At Lux Pets, we want to ensure your shopping experience is smooth sailing! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are pleased to offer 14 day return, exchange or credit options.
Returns and exchanges
We offer product returns, exchanges or store credits within 14 days of purchase. Items returned after 14 days will not be eligible.
When returning goods for exchange or credit, it is important to call or email us first to discuss your concerns.
All postage costs associated with return goods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To be entitled to a credit or exchange, the item must be returned to us at Lux Pets in its original condition and with the original packaging and tags. Proof of purchase must be provided.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. Lux Pets will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Once your parcel is received, we will inspect it and determine if it is eligible for return and/or exchange. Based on approval of your claim, Lux Pets will send you a replacement product or provide you with a credit code. Refunds and credits exclude delivery costs, which cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be considered for damaged or defective goods, but not change of mind, or because your pet chooses not to use the product. We do not refund if a item does not fit your pet. We are happy to size exchange ( Each item has sizing on each listing to ensure best fit for your pet)